At True Measure Advisors, we are committed to transparent communication about the way we collect information from users and viewers of our website, www.truemeasureadvisors.com.
1. Cookies Explained
Cookies are small, encrypted data files stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. They allow a site to capture data you provide on the site and store it for later retrieval. Cookies are most often used to capture information about things like your user preferences and decisions. By storing cookies, website owners are able to understand your online practices and create time-saving options to enhance your overall browsing experience. For example, if you opt out of signing up for our email list, the cookies that our website has stored on your computer recall that information so that you do not receive another request to join our list moments after your initial refusal.
- track website traffic
- store and manage user account data
- capture location and IP addresses
- assist in e-commerce functionalities
- prefill reoccurring fields on our site
- provide redirects to various portions of our site
2. Third-Party Cookies
4. Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You can manage, block, or delete cookies by adjusting your cookie preferences in your browser settings. However, please note that disabling certain cookies could significantly impact your user experience. Specific instructions for managing cookies in your particular browser are provided at the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
5. How to Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.truemeasureadvisors.com
- By phone: 402-342-1400
- By mail: TMA, LLC, 144 S. 39th Street, Omaha, NE 68131, USA
Notification of Changes
Last Updated: April 2021
Copyright 2021 TMA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.