Spending the day at the Berkshire Hathaway meeting provided great perspective for True Measure’s team and the thousands of attendees. We learned valuable lessons from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger after listening to them field questions from investors, analysts, and reporters. True Measure Wealth Management is headed by Patrick Tucker and in this video he explains the Law of 33%. Stay tuned for our most valued takeaways from this year’s 2016 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting.
- Why Times of Chaos are the Perfect Opportunity to Launch Your Advisory Business
- Why Advisors Should Spend $50,000-$100,000 a Year Accelerating Their Growth
- If Your Coach is Not a Financial Advisor, You’re Screwed
- Independent Advisors: When Will You Start Acting Like a Business Owner?
- Why All Financial Advisors Sound Alike